Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lovin' some L.A.M.B.

Finally! Now that NY Fashion Week has wrapped, I can finally oogle over the entire photo collection of Gwen's Spring 2011 line. I initially got turned on to L.A.M.B years ago solely because of Gwen Stefani (saying that i'm obsessed would not be an understatement). Her line first started out with cool and comfy tees and sweats, but has grown into a fabulous, fashion-forward line that I drool over every season. And the thing I love most about is that all of looks like it came directly out of Gwen's closet. She designs things that she would wear, which makes me want to wear them! This season her collection was all about prints (mainly tribal and plaid) and menswear. My favorite pieces included the short dresses in the ikat print. If only I could afford to buy this stuff! A girl can dream though, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment