Saturday, March 19, 2011

My First Fashion Show: Elie Tahari

So while browsing around at Nordstrom last week, I noticed a flyer hanging up about designer Elie Tahari. It said he was going to be hosting a Spring 2011 preview show at there and everyone was invited to attend. How exciting. I was glad to realize that it was set for a day I had off. My first fashion show, and an Elie Tahari one at that. Also, a meet and greet with him!

I left for Norstrom today, an hour early, and dressed up in my city-best. Upon arriving, it wasn't as busy as I had expected but there was a good crowd. I got to look through all of the Elie Tahari and T Tahari collections before the show, which was nice because I knew what to expect. When the show started, a rush came over me. I thought to myself "this is so exciting!" The show was everything I thought it would be, a full half an hour of structured separates and colorful dresses. We even got a sneak peak of his accessories. The bummer? Designer Elie Tahari had an unfortuanate event so he was unable to attend. Either way, the show was a success and I had a great time! Here are some shots from the show and some of my favorite looks.

Waiting for the show to start, full house!




Wasn't in the show, but so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment