Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinterest-Obsessed!

Have you ever gone online and saw a photo of a really cute idea and saved it to your computer? What about a pair of shoes you loved, or a hairstyle you wanted to emulate? Well take that one image and times it by 1000 and you'd have almost all of my Sony's memory used up. Well I found (actually, my friend Lauren) a solution!

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard for all of your favorite images and ideas. You can all your photos (pins) on different boards and categorize them. Ever since Lauren turned me on to this site, I have been on it constantly. It's a great place to save everything you like and find new ideas from others! You can re-pin their photos to your boards so you never lose them! Check it out!


A look at my Pinterest site!

No comments:

Post a Comment