Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion Week: Day 1

With Day 1 of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in full swing, I thought I would add some photos of what's been happening. I've already looked on line to see what Fashion's Night Out had in store for the evening. What did I find? Well now that i'm not in Chicago anymore, I noticed that Brian Atwood is unveiling his new shoe for Saks as I am typing this. Really, you ask? Yes, and it's so not fair. In the eye of the storm, NYC has chances to meet Jason Wu and Michael Kors at Bergdorfs, Tommy Hilfiger, Bobbi Brown and Rachel Roy at Macys, and Rachel Zoe at Bloomingdales. Sounds totally fab. If you're there, send me a postcard! :)
More to follow. xoxo, MS

Rachel Zoe and Coco Rocha at the Supima’s design competition


BCBG Max Azria show


Richard Chai show


10 Crosby Derek Lam


Wes Gordon




Photos courtesy of InStyle and Style

No comments:

Post a Comment