Monday, October 31, 2011

PR Season 9 Finale

Well i'm happy to say that my favorite runway-er this season, Anya Ayoung-Chee won it all this year. I loved every single piece in her final collection and the judges must have too! Anya was also crowned fan favorite which scored her a cool $10,000 prize, which she is using to start her own charity. I definitely agree that there is a lack of easy-breezy clothing in fashion, aside from Calypso St. Barth.

Viktor Luna was the third runner-up, even though I felt he should have been second. Did you see his construction? That white leather jacket? Come on! Josh's collection was okay--i'm not a total fan of neon, although I love neoprene (wetsuits!) but his attitude may have altered how I felt about him in general. And Kimberly, I liked some pieces but was unsure about the cohesiveness of the collection (and the color combos). All in all, i'm very pleased with how this season turned out. Congrats to all the designers! xoxo, MS

Anya

Anya

Kimberly


Kimberly


Viktor


Viktor


Josh


Josh


Anthony Ryan


Bryce


Oliver


Laura


Bert


No comments:

Post a Comment