Saturday, June 30, 2012

Aladdin

Well John aka my great boyfriend (and photographer) is gone until next week, so unfortunately my outfits from the last couple of days haven't been captured. (So they didn't happen, right?) I guess, I could have tried to set up my camera with a timer, but trying to find a tree stump the right height or cleaning my apartment to create a good background weren't really in the cards today. Good thing I have some photos on hand just in case. I like to call these pants my Aladdin pants (or my MC Hammer pants). But-- the kid in me loves Aladdin, err... Prince Ali, though, so here they are. Genie not included.

Sunglasses-Cole Haan, Sweater and T-shirt-Gap, Pants-Seven for All Mankind, Sandals-Target, Jewelry-Dogeared, Stella and Dot, Betsey Johnson, vintage, Nails-Essie 'Geranium', Lips-Nars 'Gipsy'








No comments:

Post a Comment