Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lamby

And my obsession with all-things-Gwen continues. I decided to take a new spin on my classic, first season L.A.M.B. hoodie. What is better than a graphic, black and white cashmere cardigan designed by Gwen Stefani? Nothing! I got a lot of compliments on my outfit (which is from earlier this week) and felt like a million bucks. I love the print-on-print trend, but always feel it looks a little strange or out of place on me. I tried it and now i'm hooked! The trick is to stay within the same color palate (you don't have too--I have seen tons of other looks on pinterest that I love, but i'm not quite brave enough yet). Stay tuned, I may just try them out. As always, xoxo.

Hoodie-L.A.M.B., Skirt-Gap, Boots-Nine West, Bracelets-random





No comments:

Post a Comment