Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gold

I have been searching for the perfect gold belt for some time now. They seem to be everywhere on the red carpet and on the impossibly-chic women that fill my Pinterest likes and blogs, but in the retail setting? Not so much. I even scoped out Forever 21 and Zara knowing they'd have one. I didn't want anything pricey--it's a trendy piece so why waste the money? Well, when I was about to give up, I hit up Look What the Cat Dragged In, my favorite thrift store. I scored this vintage one for $3 and couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to throwing over a LBD during the holiday season. What's the can't-find piece you'd like to add to your treasure trove (aka your closet)?

Blouse-Old Navy, Belt-Vintage, Skirt-Olsenboye, Flats-Jessica Simpson, Earrings-Stella and Dot









No comments:

Post a Comment