Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Etsy Pick: Emma Rose Designs

Well I can't think of the last time i've done an Etsy Pick-post. I'm sure it's been at least 6 months or more. I don't know why I fell off the wagon, maybe the reason is my new-found Pinterest obsession...in any case, it's back and I have lots of new(ish) shops to share with you!

I stumbled upon Emma Rose Designs while looking for a shark tooth necklace. After watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall numerous times, I have been on the hunt for the perfect necklace. Well, the one I found on Emma's etsy shop is perfect! Not only is the pendant itself exquisite, but the dainty chain really adds to it. I absolutely love this piece!

Gold Shark Tooth Necklace, $130


Ruby Necklace, $150


Gold Hoops with Turquoise, $95

Photos from: Emma Rose Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment