Saturday, October 6, 2012

Raving About...

Rarely do I ever do two posts in one day. Actually, I don't think it has ever happened. If I think of something that needs to posted right away, I usually put it in a rough draft and save until the next day, or the next. But tonight is different. I am inspired tonight! Not just the usual, go-on-Pinterest-inspired, but I found a couple of blogs tonight that made me spend a couple hours thinking, "Wow, I want my blog to be like that!" If you're up on a Saturday night and sitting at the computer like I am (first step is admitting: yes, I am addicted to the internet), then check these ladies out! For real, check. them. out. xoxo, MS


(1) Julie Sariñana of Sincerely, Jules  
Her edgy style and ombre locks are utterly fabulous (not to mention her Isabel Marant kicks!)



 (2) Lauren Michelle of L.A. in the Bay
A little preppy, a little ladylike; (her posts are very real and honest)







1 comment:

  1. Wow. This absolutely made my day. To be compared next to Sincerely Jules, what an honor! Thank you so much for your sweet words and I am so incredibly happy you love my blog.
    Thank you for reading and keep up the fab work on your blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete