Saturday, October 6, 2012

Raving About...

Rarely do I ever do two posts in one day. Actually, I don't think it has ever happened. If I think of something that needs to posted right away, I usually put it in a rough draft and save until the next day, or the next. But tonight is different. I am inspired tonight! Not just the usual, go-on-Pinterest-inspired, but I found a couple of blogs tonight that made me spend a couple hours thinking, "Wow, I want my blog to be like that!" If you're up on a Saturday night and sitting at the computer like I am (first step is admitting: yes, I am addicted to the internet), then check these ladies out! For real, check. them. out. xoxo, MS


(1) Julie Sari├▒ana of Sincerely, Jules  
Her edgy style and ombre locks are utterly fabulous (not to mention her Isabel Marant kicks!)



 (2) Lauren Michelle of L.A. in the Bay
A little preppy, a little ladylike; (her posts are very real and honest)







1 comment:

  1. Wow. This absolutely made my day. To be compared next to Sincerely Jules, what an honor! Thank you so much for your sweet words and I am so incredibly happy you love my blog.
    Thank you for reading and keep up the fab work on your blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete