Monday, October 22, 2012

Starting Monday off right

Usually Mondays are all about grumbles, but this Monday is different! My sister let me in on a little secret about the new Target collaboration which I knew nothing about (total shocker!) and I am beyond-excited about it! Prabal Gurung is the new Target-collaborator! YES! His 80-piece collection will hit stores February 10 and include clothing, shoes, jewelry, and bags. Not only did he intern for Donna Karan and design for Bill Blass, (and not to mention his own label), he now has Target to add to his list. I can't wait for this collaboration, can you?! xoxo, MS

 First look at the collaboration
 
Prabal Gurung
 
SJP in Prabal Gurung
 
Jennifer Lawrence in PG
 
Shailene Woodley in PG
 
SJP (again) in my fave PG look
 
Zoe Saldana in PG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment