Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Etsy Pick: Elephantine

Etsy.com is one of my most-visited sites. I came across it an old issue of Teen Vogue a while ago, and have been addicted ever since. It's a lot like Ebay; there is a lot of different sellers that all have shops. A lot of the things they sell are homemade items, but there is also new things and fantastic vintage finds! I have bought everything from jewelry, to a personalized dog tag for Lucy, to vintage Ball jars. I decided to dedicate every Tuesday's blog to an Etsy seller or a specific item I find on Etsy! It'll be a nice constant to have in my blog, plus I can get the word about these talented artisans!

Elephantine is one of my favorite jewelry shops because of how dainty the pieces are! Rachel Blackley does a great job coming up with simple treasures. I already have a few of the necklaces in my collection! Any of these would make the perfect gift, especially these You and Me necklaces!


No comments:

Post a Comment