Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not Just for the Gals

So I decided to add a post in every so often for the fellas. There is nothing wrong with men being interested in fashion. It's always good to take pride in your appearance and I thought adding some of my favorite men's picks would be helpful in creating a staple wardrobe. My first pick is a great cardigan (no, they aren't just for women). In order for them to stay masculine, stay in a neutral palette. They're perfect for casual look instead of a bulky pullover sweatshirt for these brisk fall months. Next, for a dressier look, try a fitted blazer in a cotton/polyester blend. Again, a neutral look is best. Another favorite is a comfy pair of tennies. I love bowling-style sneakers or a pair of slip-ons. Steve Madden makes a variety! With these helpful picks, you'll be dressing like a modern-Romeo!
Fossil Military-Style Cardigan

Banana Republic Three-Button Blazer

Steve Madden Slip-On Sneaker

No comments:

Post a Comment