Monday, November 15, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

So the unveiling for the new Lanvin for H&M happened on the 2nd and from the photos I saw it is fierce! I have been eagerly awaiting a look at Alber Elbaz's mass-market designs, including dresses, separates, shoes and accessories, like handbags and jewelry. Ever since the collaboration was announced in September, it's been the talk of the town on the fashion front. I had been searching far and wide for any sneak peak. But now it's out and I can drool over the entire collection; I was NOT disappointed at all. The one disappointment--we have NO H&M close and you cannot buy online at the American H&M site. So that means..no Lanvin for me. Boo. It seems pretty exclusive; I even read that Madonnna wanted to buy some pieces before the November 20 in-store date and she was told no. Who tells Madonna no? Well, I guess I'll have to resort to buying it on Ebay for 3x the original price. It's times like these when I wish I lived in a bigger city! Ahhh..Lanvin!



No comments:

Post a Comment