Monday, November 22, 2010

Lumberjackin' It Up

What do you think of when you see buffalo plaid? Hunters? Lumberjacks? The Brawny man in particular? Yes, I do think of these things but I also think of how fashionable it can be! Buffalo plaid was very popular a year or so ago..and it kind of fell by the wayside. I desided to resurrect this trend mainly because I found a great shirt at a thrift store for a quarter. It's not the trendy, printed fabric, it's the real thing! The fabric is woven with black thread and has held up very well. I belted it and it looks great! It's comfy and warm--my favorite combination. And it fits right in here in South Dakota. I won't be carrying around a enormous axe, but i'm sure this shirt will get me enough attention anyway!

Shirt-Vintage, Belt-AE

Holding Lucy in my cozy plaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment