Monday, February 21, 2011

London Fashion Week 2011

Now that NY Fashion Week has wrapped up, it's time for London. Ahhh! There is nothing like browsing WWD and checking out all of the new collections. It's like Christmas, or like Oscar-night. Either way, I'm just saying that I anticipate fashion weeks--a lot. I have been pretty busy lately, so i'm a little behind but in case you were wondering, London started on Saturday, February 19. Again, i'll give you some little snippets of my favorite collections. View entire schedule here.   xoxo, MS



Jonathan Saunders RTW collection was filled with lots of prints, color-blocking, and layers.


A dainty little number from Issa


LOVE Matthew Williamson


Matthew Williamson



Matthew Williamson

Erdem

I'm crazy about Erdem's florals.

Erdem

Erdem


Pringle of Scotland

Christopher Kane








No comments:

Post a Comment