Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Fun-day

So I always have Tuesdays off. At first I thought it was a bummer to have my weekends be Tuesdays/Wednesdays because everyone else works while i'm off of work. BUT I decided it's actually pretty fun. My Tuesdays usually consist of shopping around and exploring the city. A couple of weeks ago, I managed to find a great designer consignment store, an adorable pet boutique, Wiggleyville, and a fabulous vintage shop all around my neighborhood.

Today was all about downtown Chicago! Not only did I locate Urban Outfitters and American Apparel, I found Filene's Basement, Nordstrom Rack, and TJ Maxx, and oh am I glad that I did. I scored when I found these L.A.M.B. pumps hidden on a clearance rack. Not only am I Gwen Stefani-obsessed, I love a well-crafed pair of leather shoes. These babies retail at $279, but I got them for a mere $40. Yes, FORTY DOLLARS! I rounded out the day by popping into H&M (my first-ever experience there) and it was as glorious as I had imagined. Not bad for a Tuesday! xoxo, MS

L.A.M.B. Jamila pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment