Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Bunny-Chic

While the craziness of the blizzard has slightly-subsided, the freezing temperatures, mounds of snow and pesky wind are still plagueing us here in Chicago. Luckily, I had the pleasure of having the two worst days of the storm off to stay inside in my pj's and watch the snowglobe outside take shape. But tomorrow is another day! I'll have to brave the temps on my commute to my job and i'm not the least bit thrilled about it. But with winter in full-swing, I got to thinking of the cozy outfits that can go hand-in-hand with the not-so-friendly Ms. Mother Nature. Here are a few of my picks to stay comfortably-cozy but still snow bunny-chic.

Elie Tahari graphite poly-down 'Danica' coat; I love the pillow collar!

Ugg Adirondack II boots

Sorel Joan of Arctic boot

Metallic faux fur trapper hat, Forever 21


Asos fantasy fur mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment