Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's time to shop!

A friend turned me onto this site, 6pm.com and I have been hooked ever since. Thanks, Raven! It has all my favorite brands at fantastic prices! Marc, Proenza Schouler, BB Dakota, DVF. Loves! Another thing I love about this site is that is on the Market America portal so I can get cash back for shopping on it! Another thing to make my day! Shopping and earning cashback at the same time. It makes me feel less guilty about splurging. 2% cashback for every dollar spent. Sounds sweet to me. Man, if only 6 pm was the only time I shopped. Buuut, it's not! :)

Visit the marketamerica.com/jriedy to start earning cashback. Just create an account and you're set.
An expected neutral with an unexpected heel.
Proenza Schouler at 6pm, over $750 in savings!

Nothing crisper than a new trench!
Juicy Couture

Perfect LBD for NYE
French Connection

A breath of fresh air!
Halston Heritage

No comments:

Post a Comment