Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dancing in the Rain

A pair of rainboots were always something that I longed to have, but never really thought they were necessary. The few pairs that I have ever tried on were always big and super uncomfortable. They had no support and made me feel as if I was wearing a firefighter's pair of boots. Totally un-chic. But after walking to class/work in the winter in my Uggs, I decided rainboots are essential. Ruining a pair of shoes because of walking thru a slushy mess isn't fun. I found some great, comfortable rainboots with matching fleece socks  and insoles. These make me want to hop, skip, and--dance in the rain! (and snow, slush...)  :)

The most popular, wanted rainboot by Hunter
Available in a variety of colors


Matching welly socks by Hunter

Kate Spade Randi rainboot


Pelican rainboots by Sperry Top-Sider
My new beauties!

Chatham rainboot by Cole Haan
I wanted these so bad..but not in my size! Boo


No comments:

Post a Comment