Sunday, January 9, 2011

Santa Fe-Chic

I've really been lacking lately because of my big move to Chicago. Sorry, guys! I thought I would give show you all one of the best Christmas presents I received this last year. My mom was totally sneaky and ordered his Rachel Zoe fringe bag from QVC while I was in the other room. I was oblivious to the whole situation--mainly because I was watching Rachel Zoe plug her fabulous items on tv. This bag created a lot of hype in it's beginning stages because Rachel wore it out and about before it went on sale. I feel so lucky to have it because it sold out on QVC the night my mom ordered it. I love the fringe and I think it will fit in perfectly in Santa Fe. Plus, the pebble leather is so soft and luxurious. Thanks, mom! You're the best! :)

Rachel wearing her purse, in black. I got the burnt sienna but it also comes in olive.

My bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment