Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Etsy Pick: Which Goose

I stumbled across this etsy shop while looking for pearl jewelry. Not only did I find a few pearl goodies, but I found a bevvy of butterflies and other whimsical treasures. Which Goose is owned by Emily Zych who left her day job to create these beauties! Not only is the fact that she is doing something she adores inspiring, it's the fact that everything she creatures is so fabulous. All the beauties in her shop make me nostalgic for spring. Not only do I love everything to do with butterflies, but I also love curious little nature-inspired valuables and vintage finds.
I love your shop, Emily! xoxo, MS

Drops of Jupiter clip set


Snowdrift, vintage pearl collar; I think I am ordering this tonight!

Branch natural hair comb


Marilyn, a vintage mohair cloche


Vintage butterfly bottle

Fouette vintage flower hat; I am IN LOVE with this.

Butterfly charms



1 comment:

  1. Love love love the flower hair pieces, too. You know I'm a big butterfly fan as well. Maybe it's a Mariah thing... :)

    ReplyDelete